tags

adrian (2) anna (3) awesome (2) blabbering (11) character art (17) character information (8) charlie (14) holly (14) information (1) james (18) jane (1) jordan (3) kieran (15) love (2) luke (3) nick (3) nonsense (4) sims (2) updates (1) zombies (2)

10/22/2010

Ch-ch-changes.

Haha, no, no changes again.

This here will stay a while. I'm just currently making up some tags and trying to get a bit more structure into the whole damn thing. Also, the header shall be changed soon, I just made it as a temporary solution.

I'm planning to do some character sheets and to sum up the basic information for each person. AND I want to explore their relationships a little more. Funny how I'm having these guys for ages now and still, I'm learning new things about them every day.

Also, I want to draw all of my characters in this kinda cute style of mine. Why? Because I can.

Huge image is huge

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen