tags

adrian (2) anna (3) awesome (2) blabbering (11) character art (17) character information (8) charlie (14) holly (14) information (1) james (18) jane (1) jordan (3) kieran (15) love (2) luke (3) nick (3) nonsense (4) sims (2) updates (1) zombies (2)

10/17/2010

So. This City Sucks.

I have decided that this blog shall from now on contain any updates of my beloved original characters in my original universe which has the working title "This City Sucks".

It might be not interesting to YOU but I reallyreallyreally want a place for my fellas,. A place where I can explore them and their world a little more. And I will see where it leads. Maybe I'll even start a webcomic one day, haha. :D

But for now, just have some apparently random people interacting randomly in random places on random occasions. Yaay! :D

4 Kommentare:

  1. I LOVE ur characters. :D Naturally the girls more than the boys but... U get the picture. ^^
    The picture, haha, I'm so punny. :| :D

    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Glad you think so! :D <333

    And I practically "Dooouuuuh!"ed after reading that incredibly funny pun. :| XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sehr coole sache =D ich find das gut! Wäre voll cool, wenn du was mit deinen charas machne würdest *_* Und hey, so'n blog ist halt wie n'tagebuch, das muss niemand anderem gefallen auser dir =D Also kannst du auch reinschmeißen was du willst! Das ist so ne sache, die man nur für sich macht und alle anderen, denen das auch gefällt, die können sich das dann angucken und ihren senf dazugeben oder auch nicht XD

    Deswegen, geh und mach einfach mal geile scheiße =D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. SO hab' ich das noch GAR nicht gesehen. Ist natürlich einfach mal eine verdammt geniale Sichtweise. =D

    Alter, du bist SOWAS von mein Homie, ey. VOLLE KANNE AWESOME UND SO!

    Und ich hätt' ja wie gesagt auch viel Lust und Motivation, was mit denen zu machen... und solange schieb' ich die hier eben durch die Gegend, BIS mir was ordentliches einfällt. XD

    Einmal geile Scheiße? KOMMT SOFORT! XD <333 *keule*

    AntwortenLöschen