tags

adrian (2) anna (3) awesome (2) blabbering (11) character art (17) character information (8) charlie (14) holly (14) information (1) james (18) jane (1) jordan (3) kieran (15) love (2) luke (3) nick (3) nonsense (4) sims (2) updates (1) zombies (2)

12/28/2010

...and a little post before entering 2011!

I only have silly doodles, I am so very sorry. :D

AND I have been in a Charlie/Kieran mood lately. I still am. I love thinking about them and how they finally end up together YEARS later. :D So have some doodles of them...

sketchdump galore ... just for fun. Nothing particularly romantic or such, just the two of them interacting. :D

Sinkin' Soon ... heavily inspired by the song from Norah Jones, which is pure awesome. Listen! It's not the lyrics that remind me of them but the overall tune. I don't know what it is, though. But it's there. :D

Then I have this poor attempt of drawing my boy James in MS Paint. I gave up after a few minutes. I'll never be as good as Meg. D: Well, he looks appropriately pissed/smug/pouty so I decided to share the doodle anyway. xD

Then I have Charlie and Holly playing New Super Mario Bros on their Wii and James joins them and hours later, he's completely lost it. :| No 1ups left!

And finally, I've decided to color the scribbles of Anna, Jordan and Nick I did in one of my sketchdumps before. If I do a few more of these, namely Adrian, Holly and Luke (and probably another James because the only one I have in this style of him is the one where he's beaten up xD) I could use them for character sheets maybe. Who knows! :D

That's it for now! If we don't meet again before 2011 I wish you all the best! :D <3

2 Kommentare:

  1. Charly is pretty hot in that dress. <3 :D
    And I love the german lesson. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Charlie loves giving some German lessons to her friends. :D I'm pretty sure that especially Holly and James already have a pretty decent knowledge of german swearwords. xD

    AntwortenLöschen