tags

adrian (2) anna (3) awesome (2) blabbering (11) character art (17) character information (8) charlie (14) holly (14) information (1) james (18) jane (1) jordan (3) kieran (15) love (2) luke (3) nick (3) nonsense (4) sims (2) updates (1) zombies (2)

12/16/2010

long time no post

... I have to change that, so prepare for some dump that I did over the past weeks. :D

A header-thing I did for my DeviantArt blog... but I don't think I'll use it because, basically, it sucks. :D

Holly in the kitchen One of Charlie's countless snapshots.

Some proof that James HAS facial expressions besides "bored", "pissed" and "smug". :|

James' first serious crush was a girl named Meg. But it never happened. *sigh*

Kieran is the worst host ever because he never has food at home. But his female pickups won't care anyway, because they're gone long before breakfast. ;D

Being an original Australian kid, James isn't used to creepy and cold stuff like snow and ice. 8| Actually, he has never seen those until he was fifteen.

Holly's wardrobe, Part I Just a few clothes for Holly. :3

Holly is tiny but that's alright. Though, that's one of the reasons why she shouldn't end up with James ... she couldn't even REACH him without climbing onto a ladder. 8| But then again, he could carry her around all the time. Wait, did I say that out loud?

Some general dump... not in the mood to explain them all. Go to my DevArt page, I did it over there. :3

Love you, my almost non-existant readers! <3

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love Charlie's facial expression on the snow pic. :D

    And somehow I think that Holly would make a great Elaine Marley on next Halloween. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It's her default expression. :D She's quite a happy girl, always in a good mood and such. :D

    Just because of her walking stick? Actually, Holly has nothing in common with Elaine but she's always open for suggestions.... and she certainly likes Monkey Island. ;D

    AntwortenLöschen