tags

adrian (2) anna (3) awesome (2) blabbering (11) character art (17) character information (8) charlie (14) holly (14) information (1) james (18) jane (1) jordan (3) kieran (15) love (2) luke (3) nick (3) nonsense (4) sims (2) updates (1) zombies (2)

11/26/2010

doodles again

I really need to think of some more creative titles for my entries.

Fact.

But well. Who cares. I have some doodles again. 8D

"Rabid fangirls Zombies attacked me!" Poor James.
"You sure, me pretty?" Kieran knows he's hot stuff.

SECRET ALLIANCE OF DOOM Some kind of poster. I think it's cute. :|

"You're SO cute when you're mad!" Been thinking about the James/Holly friendship a LOT lately. One of their moments. Holly does respect him but here he has just been a drama queen and no one can take those seriously. :|

I'm working on the "Eight Character Facts" thing for all of my dudes. Well, at least for my current bunch of faves. Will probably post these here soon. :) Just to get it out of the system.

Also, I'm working on a soundtrack for my bunch of weirdos. I'm influenced by music a LOT, so... this is kind of inevitable.

Bye bye! :D

2 Kommentare:

  1. Zombies, sure. I bet he just had another encounter with the Rocket Scientist. He should know better. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen