tags

adrian (2) anna (3) awesome (2) blabbering (11) character art (17) character information (8) charlie (14) holly (14) information (1) james (18) jane (1) jordan (3) kieran (15) love (2) luke (3) nick (3) nonsense (4) sims (2) updates (1) zombies (2)

11/21/2010

facebook

I've made some facebooks for three of my babies. :| Because I am a retard with too much time on my hands. But also because it's fun and it helps me getting into their characters a little more. I already know them really well but it's different actually... BEING them.

:|

Have their profile pictures. 8D

Holly never takes herself too seriously, she's fooling around and doing the epic "strand of hair as moustache" thing. <3

Charlie is just sweet as always.

James once did this photoshoot with Charlie who was testing out her new camera (again, she's really good at talking him into things) and after she changed his looks a bit and played around with the light settings, he was quite overwhelmed by how dapper he can actually look. 8D He prefers his usual looks, though, 'cause he's not comfortable with looking handsome. :| Damn.

Kieran will probably get one, too, but he won't be around much because he's quite busy and he hates wasting time with internet and stuff. 8|


Also, I overpainted my sketch of Holly.

Portrait
Close-Up


Bye for now! :3

4 Kommentare:

  1. I thought you actually made them a facebook profile. Haha, stupid me...
    Though I wonder if Charly would accept me as a friend.

    7 of 8 voices in my head like this. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I absolutely did. :| And yes, she would add you. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. http://www.facebook.com/charliekreutz ... it's just for my personal amusement but my peeps already have some friends, lol. xD

    AntwortenLöschen