tags

adrian (2) anna (3) awesome (2) blabbering (11) character art (17) character information (8) charlie (14) holly (14) information (1) james (18) jane (1) jordan (3) kieran (15) love (2) luke (3) nick (3) nonsense (4) sims (2) updates (1) zombies (2)

11/01/2010

oodles of doodles

As the title says. Some doodles of some of my peeps. I'm having a Charlie-Holly-Kieran-James phase, love them most at the moment. :3

Portraits of my boys are here

Irish man smoking

Australian man smiling (RARE! xD)

AND a little doodle of Charlie and Kieran in random danger is here

Holy godmother of fuck, what is THAT?

I love playing around with those two and even if I haven't planned ANYTHING out in particular, plot-wise, I can actually confirm those two together as "canon". :D Because they always had chemistry in my head and probably ever will. I love thinking about it and it's actually never been a big secret, haha. They might need their time, though. Well... dunno. Just wanted to mention that. :D
(Just in case: Sorry Andi, she's practically taken. xD)

Also, I'm considering making some character sheets. Could look like this... still fiddling around with layout 'n stuff but I will definately go for something in this direction.

Because everyone with OCs does these...


In other news: I've been to the dentist today because I couldn't take the pain anymore and it was HORRIBLE! ROOT CANAL TREATMENT. Without any warning. Blergh! Well, at least I have some painkillers. :3

Goodnight! <3

2 Kommentare:

  1. Well she's kinda cute, but I guess she never solved an advanced test chamber in Portal, or did she? And she probably has no idea why 343 Guilty Spark can't be trusted.
    So yeah, she's not really that Gamer Chick, I'm currently looking for. ;) :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. She's not a Gamer Chick, no. :D Slightly nerdy but not gaming because she actually lacks the skill and would even get killed in a tutorial level. :| :D

    Well, unfortunately, I have no Gamer Girl to offer to you, my dear, so... *shrugs*... keep on searching! :D

    AntwortenLöschen