tags

adrian (2) anna (3) awesome (2) blabbering (11) character art (17) character information (8) charlie (14) holly (14) information (1) james (18) jane (1) jordan (3) kieran (15) love (2) luke (3) nick (3) nonsense (4) sims (2) updates (1) zombies (2)

11/17/2010

some unfinished stuff...

... but first of all, some Sims crap again. I am addicted to this game. Always was, always will be.

Don't drink too much, my boy.
Not a couple anymore, but obviously still having their moments :B
It's official - my girls love gaming o_O

I love how my characters are real people, even as sims. xD

I don't plan a comeback for Charlie/James, not at all. You don't need to be a couple to have your loving moments. And some occasional relapses. o_O
Charlie will move on and have some new love interests. :3

On to silly art.

Talking about Charlie and James... and the days when they actually WERE a couple.
Save the world, James.
Because he might be snarky, feisty and an ass BUT he's a man after all. Well, a boy back then. :| (They're around 16 here.) Did this after Meg and I fooled around in my DA-Journal-Comments. :|

An unfinished doodle of Charlie being... well... very charlie-ish.
WEEEEE!

Some sketchy and unfinished portraits of the girls

silly stuff
Kieran pretending to be the Lord of the Dance and Holly and James being the "Secret Alliance of DOOM". Heh. Yeah.

I'm off! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen